Friday, July 31, 2009

It's been FOREVER!

I  apologize for the absence of my blog updates for like the past two weeks!  I have been on vacation and it was pretty much a blast! I had the BEST two weeks....so really, sorry but I'm not sorry!  So I spent the last two weeks in CT, NYC, and York Beach with my sisters, my parents, the boy, and others!  The weather was absolutely perfect and as always we stayed at the beach too long, drank too much, and sang too loudly....but no one was complaining.  And of course we are going to do it all again next year!  

More stories later, I have to go watch the movie Twilight...I just finished the book and fell in love....and I shamelessly admit to being a "Twilighter" 

xoxo,
K

1 comment:

  1. Haha there's no shame. I read all four books in four days...couldn't but them down!

    ReplyDelete