Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday...

So my holiday weekend is officially over!  I go back to working tomorrow and sisters #1 and #2 went back to CT and so did the boy.  But it's okay because I am only a working girl for the next week and a half before it's vacation time again!  I'll be traveling down to CT next week and then all of us are off to vacation in Maine!  On a drunker note, here's the holiday weekend recap....

It was sister #2's birthday over the holiday and we had a happy hour in her honor!  Champagne, wine, and mixed drinks were served for the celebration.  Although it was not sister #1's birthday, she sure as hell celebrated enough for the whole family!  And got the first piece of birthday cake...which she cut with her own fork...while the candles were still burning...and while people were still singing.  Classy, no one could tell she had a bottle of wine to herself, and a handful of cocktails at the happy hour.  Definitely love her.  

We ended the night with some karaoke in honor of MJ...rocked out to some Billie Jean and Thriller.  We had to get up early for the "parade party" the next day that my parents host on our front lawn.  Things went smoothly for the most part...the boy, who is HARDLY a morning person was unimpressed with the start time, but he got over it...nothing a bagel w/cream cheese and a cold beer by noon won't fix right?  And sister #1, to everyone's surprise was awake before 9am and back at home...still drunk though, and still in her party dress from the night before.  Love it.  

On a more depressing note....I'm pretty sure I gained at least 3 lbs this weekend..although I cant be sure because I refuse to check!  

On  a more encouraging note....I get my stitches out tomorrow (the tests showed that the mole was just a mole but it was removed anyways) and can workout again!! 

That's all for now.  Hope everyone else had an equally eventful fourth!

xoxo,
K


4 comments:

  1. am sure half of the weight is champagne poof- always happens to me too, give it a day and a half, a good long run, lots of water and some high fiber cereal and you'll be amazed at how little is left!

    nothing like sister champagne fueled dance offs, are there?!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was just a mole! You drunk sister sounds hilarious. That would probably be me. Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, she's quite the party of 1. We love her and her wild entertainment when she's home! We all had such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm from CT too and just got back from Maine. Strange... And I love Grey's.

    ReplyDelete