Thursday, July 2, 2009

Greys


Also...just thought this was blog worthy, if anyone out there is a Grey's Anatomy fan you will understand....sister #2 is currently sitting in a bar in Manhatten next to DENNY, yes!  That's right, the actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan is having a drink a bar stool away from her!  I told her to chat him up and get the new season scoop...WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH IZZY AND GEORGE?! but she is not quite as outgoing as I am, if it were me, I'd have already sent a drink and an "I think you're so amazing and I love you as Denny in Grey's" glance his way!  


xoxo,
jealous K

6 comments:

  1. I would have freaked out. I'm a total celebrity stalker : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The should have never killed Denny off~He was so great for the show and fans love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree!! What was thaaat? I don't think I'm ever going to get on board with Izzy and Alex! It's not the same...and she is imagining Denny all day long, I mean that should say something haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE Denny! Agree with everyone else in saying he def shouldn't been killed off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha your sis was so lucky!
    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was my favorite. I'm still sad to this day they killed him off. Have you seen PS I Love You?? He's in it!

    ReplyDelete