Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter

Please do not hate me for what I am about to write....I have never actually read any of the Harry Potter books.  Ahhhhh!  I know, I know I am probably the only English speaking citizen left who has not!  And I have only seen the first movie.  BUT!  I have made it my summer resolution to read the Potter series from start to finish and I am starting tonight!  This idea was prompted when the book I was currently reading got left out in the rain, because I left it out there....and has since started growing mold, therefore I am unable to continue reading it...oops.  It's alright though, it wasn't that good....it also wasn't mine!  Ehh, what are ya gonna do?  

I am also going to start reading the Twilight series (when I finish the Harry Potter series of course) because I am curious about all the fuss surrounding that one as well!  Wish me luck!

xoxo,
K

10 comments:

  1. Good luck you'll love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    Well, you're not alone. I stopped reading at the third book because it's way toooo long, and I couldn't help but yawn while reading. I hope no Harry Potter fan sees this comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are better than me- at least you are going to read them- I haven't read them or seen any of the movies- the kids I watched during college summers would read the books with their mom and I had no desire to read them on my own then....

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! The Harry Potter books are totally worth it even though it's quite a commitment to read them all. Don't get discouraged....I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry I have never READ the Harry Potter books either. I saw the movies first and figured "Why spoil the movies?" I'll just read the books afterwards and get all the extra details. Good luck! I read all the Twighlight books in 4 days. They're a pretty fast read haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. What book did you leave out in the rain? If it's one of mine? You're dead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! P in VT, it was totally a Jodi Picoult...but it was a bad one! And I'm sure you've already read it! :) See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I tagged you on my blog check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out my giveaway! It's fabulous lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have to read HP, they're brill!! Hope you enjoy them :)

    Check out my blog if you can?xx

    ReplyDelete