Monday, July 13, 2009

Tennis

One of my best friends from home, T, called me tonight to play tennis with him and his friends, they needed a fourth player for doubles since their original teammate (who happens to be my ex boyfriend...who I'm not that fond of anymore, at all) ditched them and never called to say he wasn't going to make it...shocking!  He never was one for common decency, hence the EX BF status.  So I show up to the court to find ALL THREE wearing red shorts and white tee-shirts...I thought, "hmmm...did they join some adult league and I missed the memo about the uniform?".  Turns out no.  They just COINCIDENTALLY wore matching outfits....hahahaha.  Too funny!  Whoever says only girls do stuff like that, never met my group of guy friends.  Anyway, as embarrassing as it was...it was fun to play doubles again!  I miss tennis!  Of course I say this now, come preseason in August I'll be blogging about how miserable my 6 hours of tennis a day are!!

xoxo,
K

2 comments:

  1. My BF tried to teach me to play tennis...I can't imagine going for 6 hours a day. It gets so HOT!

    ReplyDelete