Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer is almost over...

I have started organizing all my stuff for college...since I will be leaving lovely VT and heading *slightly* more south for the school year.  Tennis preseason starts in a couple weeks but the good thing about THIS year is that I will get to move my stuff into my actual room instead of having a temp room for the 2 1/2 weeks of training....who ever thought of THAT idea has clearly never moved anything into a dorm room...since no one who HAS would ever think doing it TWICE in one month would be acceptable.  However I will be living with my bff B next year which promises to be crazy, funny, and so much fun (you'll hear all about it).  We're living in the newest dorms with walk-in closests and with the amount of clothes the two of us have combined....those are much more a necessity than they are a luxury!  The rooms are still dorms which means they're pretty small...and our beds do not loft (that I know of)....any suggestions for using space??  Anything I definitely should buy?

xoxo,
K

1 comment:

  1. Bed risers are probably the best creation ever for dorm rooms. They come in a ton of different heights, however I get REALLY high ones, one because I like a taller bed, and two because then you can store a ton of things under the bed! Good luck moving and packing!!

    ReplyDelete