Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Arachnophobia

As I was just sitting here innocently blogging...sister #3 and her boyfriend came in to hangout and boyfriend #3 caught a spider in our family room...(ick).  It's such a boy thing to have to pick up bugs!  It's ALSO a boy thing to have to dangle it in front of his girlfriend's face and piss her off! But it was a daddy-long-leg and kinda small so whatever...and then he thought it would be equally as funny to do it to me too!  It wasn't.  I just turned away so I wouldn't see it and then I heard sister #3 scream and yell "OMG T!  PICK IT UP!" Uhhh I'm sorry?  PICK it up?  It isn't UP already!?  Where the hell is it!?  Ohhh that's right....currently crawling on my shirt!!!  And since I was sitting here innocently blogging and holding my laptop I couldn't exactly jump up and throw my macbook so I could fling it off me!  T eventually got it off me...but it was the longest 3 seconds of my life!

When they say the best way to get over a fear is to face it...I DON'T think they meant you should literally have it on your face.


xoxo,
K

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I've had so many similar experiences! frustrating right! hilarious story!



    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh so terrible! that gave me shivers just reading it, i hate bugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww! It makes me feel like things are crawling on me even thinking about spiders! Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete