Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to School

So I just moved into my room at school for tennis preseason and my boyfriend, being the stand-up guy he is, drove down with me (since all my stuff didn't fit into one car....even though I have an SUV!) and helped me move in! He went to the same school I do (which is how we met) and he has created quite the reputation for himself here....and most people know who he is, staff included, which makes it easy for him to get stuff done. We got into my room and saw that I had the old furniture...ugh! Luckily, it took him all of 5 minutes to get someone to switch out all my furniture and get me the new stuff (love him). But when he asked the maintenance guy, he had to call someone else on the walkie-talkie to make sure it was OK first. While he was calling in we heard him say "uh yeah 316? I have a PARENT and a student here moving in with a question, can you meet us at 028?" HAHA! I mean he IS 4 1/2 years older than I am but....I didn't think he looked old enough to have a child in college.....and I didn't think I looked young enough for him to BE my parent....but I guess so. So after that we did not hold hands or kiss until the maintenance crew had left.

xoxo,
K

4 comments:

  1. What a crazy story. I really wonder how many people that happens to lol. If it was because you look younger than your age, then don't feel bad. I got carded for a rated R movie last month and I'm 22 yrs old...I'm sure I'll appreciate that when I'm 35.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah I got carded buying a rated R movie the other day....I mean I guess it's flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Love this blog. Keep it rocking!

    ReplyDelete