Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Word of advice...control yourself in Costco

Never go to Costco on an empty stomach!  I went shopping there yesterday with my mother...we we're shopping for both of the parties we will be hosting this weekend in honor of Independence Day, and sister #2's birthday...and we'll just because we like any excuse to throw a happy hour.  So we were roaming the aisles, innocently getting what we needed when we come across one of those little carts...with the food tasting!  The first one started out just because we we're deciding between sweet or italian sausage but by the time we left there we had sinfully sampled every cart in the place!  Good thing I can go to group class tomorrow and work it off...oh wait!  I CAN'T!  

xoxo,
reallywishingshehadn'tdonethat K

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! I am out looking for fun and creative blogs to network with..I would love you to add me as a follower. Just let me know! Or just add me and I will then add you as well!:) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i know exactly what you mean about Costco on an empty stomach...

    And if the free sample foods weren't enough, you can get an entire meal (diet coke... mmmm) included for under two dollars?!

    Costco = the killer of all diet plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I am poor. I should go there for meals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Well, that makes me feel better to know I'm not the only this happens to! and OMG YEAH the hot dog and diet coke for 1.50!? What are they trying to do to me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costco is a hungry girls nighmare! I always end up at the snack bar on the way out :)
    Welcome to the world of blogging girlie.

    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo true. That damn snack bar! So conviently located in there, and so damn good!

    ReplyDelete