Sunday, June 28, 2009

25 Things


  1. I LOVE the color pink. 

 

  1. I play tennis and love it.

 

  1. My sisters are my best friends.

 

  1. My boyfriend is the only person outside my immediate family that I’m completely honest with (well and the whole world via this blog I suppose….but this is anonymity and no one in the blogging world can really hold me accountable for the things I confess, which is why I absolutely love it).

 

  1. I love the ocean and I always wear over-sized sunglasses.

 

  1. I’m directionally challenged! I could probably get lost in my own driveway.  If anyone is familiar with the CT area, you’ll appreciate this story AND think I’m a complete idiot.  I actually mistook the merit (which I called the Marriott) as Interstate 95 when traveling to the Rowayton area and ended up in downtown Norwalk….I’ve asked for a GPS for Christmas…don’t worry.

 

  1. I’m addicted to handbags (Louie, Vera, Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Betsy Johnson…you name it, it’s sitting in my closet). I’m also addicted to diet coke (really they should have patches and gum for people like me, dc is terrible for you).

 

  1. I love pictures but don’t take them nearly enough. I love all things monogrammed.  I love the Boston Red Sox. I love to sing!  In the car, the shower, on my run, on my kitchen table or karaoke bar in Spain with my sisters…just about anywhere (even though I really can’t sing).

 

  1. I hate when people I don’t know stare me down…it’s not polite and it always makes me wonder what they’re thinking about me.  I hate when people put their feet on the backs of the seat at movies.  I hate when people in public places talk loudly enough for others to hear about inappropriate stories.  I hate public restrooms.  I hate the days when no matter what outfit you put on or how you do your hair…you look awful.

 

  1. Christmas time is my favorite time of year.  I listen to Christmas music all day every day in December, love decorating my house, and love the food!  It’s also one of the few times of year all 6 members of my family are together since we’re all grown up now.

 

  1. I could never go a week without straightening my hair (a ceramic flat-iron is a must-have for anyone that straightens).  Or go a week without wearing eyeliner (Lancôme…best $30 you will ever spend).

 

  1.  I love science and writing.

 

  1. I’m witty and sarcastic and mean what I say.


  1. I admire people that say how they feel and do what’s right.  I try to be one of them.

 

  1. I could never live in the city.

 

  1. I never want to live anywhere but New England.

 

  1. I’m always friendly. 

 

  1. I’ll try anything once.

 

  1. I love to travel and never ever check bags.

 

  1. I live in Uggs all year round.

 

  1. I’m also domestically challenged. 

 

  1. I want to get married on York Beach or Lake Champlain and I refuse to spend more than 15,000 TOTAL on my wedding.  I know.  What kind of woman am I?  But seriously, it’s one day where the most important things are the music, the people, the food and the alcohol. 

 

  1. The little things matter the most to me.

 

  1. I love dressing up.

 

  1. I’m a wild child at heart, and in life.

2 comments:

  1. i like at half your points were actually like 3 or 4. so it's really 100 things about you or something. everyone else struggles for just 25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know, I'm an open book really, I've never struggled with writing, or knowing who I am.

    ReplyDelete