Monday, June 29, 2009

AB Workout (upon request)

I actually found it in a magazine a long time ago, it'd called the "beyonce ab workout"!  

1. You start by doing 50 regular crunches (with your feet in the air or on the ground)
2. You do 25 side crucnhes (bend your legs 90 degrees and turn them to one side. One leg is on top of the other one but your back stays flat on the ground) and then your turn your legs to the other side and do 25 more.  
3. You do 100 bicycle crunches (regular crunch form only you twist your upper body trying to touch your right shoulder to your left knee and extending the right leg parallel to the ground, and then doing the same for your left shoulder and right knee). You count to 100 by twisting your right shoulder to your left knee as one and then twisting your left shoulder to your right knee as two).
4. You end with 50 "froggie" cunches. You are in the regular crunch form only the bottoms of your feet are touching each other and your knees are bent out to the sides of your body (ie you look like you have frog legs when you do this one...which is usually why I do it in my room before I go to bed...and not in public)
5. LASTLY you do a 30 second standard plank.

It's pretty hard the first few times you do it but it definitely gets easier!

xoxo,
K

5 comments:

  1. I would be so sick if I tried that routine. Maybe I can cut it in half and work up to the 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah definitely! Cut everything in half to feel it out and work your way up! It gets easier every time you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That sounds like it would bring results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does! I definitely don't have a 6-pack (unless of course Bud Light Lime counts!) But I do have a flatter stomach when I commit to doing this everyday (sometimes every other day).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too lazy for these crunches, have you tried the ab-slide? it's been out forever but it is sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete