Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This just in....

So after my official write-off of Bartender D, I did not expect to hear from him all day, and I didn't. Then at around 6:00 he called me (as if I would magically forget that he sucks? Nope. I remembered). His opener, this is a killer, "What are you doin tonight?" HAH! Does this guy HONESTLY think I don't remember last night. . .I mean come on? ESPECIALLY the very next night, at LEAST give it a couple days for it to not be so fresh in my mind that you're a HOT MESS when it comes to planning a date. I OBVIOUSLY will not be seeing him tonight. His excuse was "I left my phone at my Grandma's. . .I didn't know you texted." Yeah ok, clearly a crock of shit, sorry D. . .I'm just not that into you.

xoxo,
K

1 comment:

  1. Good job. The guy sounds like an ass: worst excuse ever.

    ReplyDelete