Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh the updates...

OK, so since I basically have been MIN (missing in NURSING) for the past few months I have not been able to update! Well here it is, I hope you're ready.

The first piece of news is that I recently broke up with my CT boy. . . it sucks but it was a mutual thing. It was too difficult to manage the long distance relationship with me in nursing school and him working full-time AND going to graduate school. He expected more of me than I was ready for and to keep it short and sweet, it was not working. We're still good friends and I'll always love him and maybe one day it will work out but that day is not today.

Second piece of news is that I am living at home for the summer working at the ice cream place I worked at for the past two years with my sister and 4 of our friends, making necessary money for school next year . . . so needless to say that's pretty great! Also two of my three sisters will be home all summer and OF COURSE that's pretty great!

Final piece of news is that...in case you forgot, I'm single again! This could be a very interesting summer....


xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment