Saturday, May 22, 2010

The first date.

So, please do not freak out, but I went on a date with bartender D. We JUST went mini golfing, really it was nothing crazy. He picked me up. He paid. Oh and he won. Go figure. It was actually better than I anticipated, he is much better in person than he is via text messaging, so perhaps there is hope for him yet, but I won't hold my breath.

Other than that, not much else to say, he has since texted or called me daily. He wants to go out again, I figured I'll let him sweat it out a bit then accept, I mean what's the worst that can happen? I realize I don't want to date him? Already know that, may as well get some food and drinks out of this thing.

Last and LEAST is that I have discovered he DIPS. SUCH a dealbreaker. . . .not only from a nursing perspective because that sh*t causes cancer of the mouth. . . .but from "a girl who potentially kiss this guy" perspective...ugh so unenjoyable! However when I made a SIIIICK face at him when I saw his spit cup...he responded with "you should like me for who I am, not what I do." So that's that, but I think that what you do makes you who you are. But I try to judge, so I guess we'll agree to disagree.

xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment