Friday, May 21, 2010

It's my birthday!!

Another year older, and I'd like to hope all the wiser. As far as birthdays go...this was a FABULOUS day. I did not have to work so sister #3 and I laid out at the beach all day then went shopping and out to dinner. I opened presents (which included a pandora bracelet, danskos, lacoste wristlet, and pedicure giftcard. . . .like I said, fabulous). Although sisters 1 and 2 could not be here...they called me about 3 times today...as well as text me, and sang happy birthday, so they were here in spirit! And I will be seeing them next weekend! =) I will also be seeing my best friends from school and my best friends from home for our party tomorrow night...details about that later!

Also, went on my first date with bartender D today (on the birthday! I know, a little bit much) details about THAT later too!

That's all for now.

xoxo,
K

1 comment: