Monday, May 17, 2010

The single life.

So, my family likes to hangout at this one bar in our town. It's usually fun when were all there and we've gotten to know the people who own it pretty well. One of the guys that works there, D, is younger and pretty good looking, so obviously I turn on the charm when I'm in there...it gets HIS attention and gets ME free drinks, so it's a win win. Well apparently I'm just irresistible because he asked me out on a date. Don't get excited...

This is the sequence of events.... My sister, miss matchmaker, gave him my number at the bar one night and he txt me
"you look hott." What a charmer.
So I responded (do NOT remember this...I was about 7 or 8 vodka diets deep) "how original D, tell me something I don't know."

Went home that night and ate TWO PIECES OF PIZZA WITH RANCH (I could have dieddd), but that's beside the point.

Two days later he txt me to hangout at 11PM. I was like well...I mean I'm not gonna go over that late, that's just suggestive behavior, not into that scene.

Then after that we'd chat during the day, nothing too exciting. So he asked me to hangout again tonight. He called me at like 6 and I was considering it. He went to his grandma's for dinner so he said he'd txt me after. Well it's 930...still have not heard from him (I'm thinkin Gram's gotta be sleeping by now right?). So I txt him to pick me up on his way home....heard nothing. Then he was like "sorry, I'm playing cards."

Like, did I miss something? 1. We had plans. 2. Thanks for letting me know you no longer would be able to keep those plans. 3. Have fun playing bridge with your grandmother and her friends?? Deal breaker. See you never.


xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment